This position will be located in the Milwaukee, WI area. Springs Window Fashions has an immediate opening for a talented, confident, self-starting In-Home Design Consultant with a passion for interior design and décor. Our new Design Consultant will need to be creative, energetic, organized and detailed oriented. Must have a passion for helping consumers find the perfect window covering solution for their home and an enjoyable experience.
1. Conduct In-Home sales consultations while assisting and educating customers with the best window covering selections for their home – facilitate the in-home quoting and selling process.
a. Use our proprietary software to provide quotes in the home to gain a commitment in closing the sale.
b. Demonstrate and sell all high-quality window treatment solutions; including all options and upgrades.
c. Completes rough and final measures to be able to quote and submit finished orders. Remeasures may be required by WTS in difficult or extreme applications.
d. Work closely with WTS contractors to complete the shop at home lead. Trains, communicates, owns the lead lifecycle to completion.
2. Work closely with Retailers – Associates, Store and Dept. Managers, District and Regional Managers in educating, motivating and training staff in our programs
a. Manage store associate expectations of the process
b. Train store associates on qualifying consumers for in home service
c. Drive consumer leads through selling events, presentations, etc.
d. Recognize store associates for high quality leads and conversion performance
3. Communication and Planning
a. Regularly communicates with Customer Service, Field Sales, Retail Sales Managers and RTIM’s.
b. Evaluate local action plans and strategies to achieve key results
c. Report on progress against action plans and results
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the General Accounting department and the period end financial close processes, including journal entry processing and review and completion/coordination of assigned closing tasks
- Financial forecasting and analysis of fixed expenses in coordination with business owners and senior level management
- Perform monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position/budget variance analysis
- Work with business personnel to understand and present resolution for the accounting of new or non-routine business transactions, including accounting and reporting for new contracts/agreements
- Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency
- Preparation of financial statement and disclosure schedules
- Assist with the audit process by completing requested schedules and working closely with external audit personnel
- Maintain procedure documents for tasks performed using Company standard templates
- Special projects as assigned
We've been part of the home décor industry since 1939. Today, our products are available in nearly every major retailer and in thousands of design showrooms. We’re proud of our long history of innovation, and we’re proud of what we offer today.
From the warmth of wood blinds to the smooth glide of roller shades to the fashionable swish of drapes, our wide array of products gives every person the opportunity to design the perfect look for their home. But our goal is not just to decorate homes; we aim to provide every person who touches our brands with The Best Experience. The engineer who designs a product, the worker who makes it, the dealer or retailer who sells it, the person who adds it to their home—we treat each person with the same respect and care and constantly strive to earn their trust and loyalty.
Springs Window Fashions is headquartered in Middleton, Wisconsin, with 14 facilities worldwide.
This role is responsible for analyzing the paying habits of customers who are delinquent in payment of invoices and collect charge-backs.
* Review files to select delinquent accounts for collection efforts. Conduct follow up calls as necessary to collect past due outstanding invoices.
* Collect chargebacks.
* Conduct financial risk analysis to determine and monitor account credit risk within assigned portfolio.
* Work closely with customers, sales, finance, and customer service to keep team updated on status of respective customer portfolio.
* Evaluate customer records and recommend action to be taken for credit risk accounts.
* Confer with representatives of credit associations and other businesses to exchange information concerning credit ratings.
* Assist manager in developing credit ratings and credit lines for customer base assigned
* Create and maintain credit databases on activity in customer account base assigned. Includes updated information in system every time contact is made with the customer.
* Review and resolve credit held orders daily.
* Provide backup coverage for other collection analysts. Integrates quality at the source thinking and activities in daily, individual, team and project work. (Applies to all job duties 100%)
* Utilizes quality/process tools and methodology in daily individual work
* Utilizes quality/process tools and methodology on teams
* Defines and documents individual processes within sphere of control
* Ensures that others are trained as back-ups on (processes) within the area/department
* Improves processes within sphere of control
* Identifies waste and rework and enacts plan to improve/solve
* Checks satisfaction of internal customers through use of quality tools and Customer/Supplier metrics
As the leader of the EHS function, defines the strategic vision and plan to achieve the vision. Responsibilities include leading the overall development of the EHS system and culture across all locations including US and Mexican operations. Audits, sets priorities and ensures each location is actively engaged in compliance initiatives, hazard identification/elimination, associate engagement/action team development and instilling a zero-incident mindset/focus.
Develops, implements and maintains company practices, policies and EHS processes. Includes associate engagement, accountability, compliance programs, audits and reporting required by local, state and federal authorities including OSHA, Mexican NOMS, EPA, DNR, property and WC insurance carriers. Drives and supports the implementation of environmental, health, safety and risk abatement processes at the corporate level. Oversees applicable training, education, standardization of programs, hazard assessments and the implementation of safe work practices.
Partners with operations leadership to ensure zero-incident mindset is integrated into daily operations and is sustained to provide a competitive advantage. Leverage EHS to create Best Experience culture, employer of choice, continuous improvement mindset/lean operations.
Oversees EHS activities that impact approximately 8,500 associates at 15 sites that cover 2.5M square feet and represent $800M in insured value. Responsible for leading and directing EHS staff and activities at all locations.
EHS Strategies, Initiatives & Plans: Responsible for developing and implementing environmental, health, safety, security and risk reduction strategies and initiatives at the corporate level. Develops, leads and communicates strategies, annual goals (KPI’s, metrics, etc.), and action plans across the organization. Determines plan based on exposure, frequency, severity and historical data. This includes assessing exposures, analyzing trends and data and facilitating overall team safety goal development. Responsible for establishing programs and accountability measurements to influence facility leaders to implement and sustain these efforts. Leads integration of acquired facility EHS culture and compliance.
Directing, Developing & Leading Others: Directly responsible for managing EHS staff at Mexican and where applicable U.S. locations. Also influences and directs staff that have dotted line reporting relationships in locations that do not have dedicated EHS personnel. Develops staff around SWF competency model and ensures resources are continually developing technical skills needed to identify and eliminate hazards and engage associate teams in the Bronze to Diamond journey.
Training & Development: Develops and implements the corporate EHS training plan to ensure associates receive the proper training as required by law as well as education on safe work practices, proper personal protection including orientation of new associates. Organizes and directs training of safety action teams to standardize work and charters across facilities. This includes working directly with safety action teams in the facilities to ensure alignment.
Technical Resource & Compliance: Provides technical expertise as needed in all areas and initiatives of the function. Remains abreast of US and Mexican federal, state and local laws pertaining to environmental, safety and health regulations and establish action plans to ensure compliance. Act as liaison for the company with state, local and federal regulatory agencies. Responsible for all domestic and Mexico environmental regulatory reporting, permits and licenses. Facilitates audit process and manages U.S. and Mexican consultants to ensure risk/gap identification and follow-up process is implemented. Responsible to hire consultants, approve invoices, negotiate contracts, ensure responsiveness and if necessary change providers to ensure ongoing compliance.
Risk Management: Partners with Director of Tax/Risk to manage corporate meetings with broker, property insurance carrier as well as review boards to minimize risk and reduce overall cost/exposure. Facilitates Engineering reviews of all facilities regarding physical and human elements. With regard to Workers’ Compensation, works directly with internal and external counsel to recommend and determine best defense and settlement strategies. Makes settlement recommendations to corporate legal counsel. Establishes expectations and processes to drive early return-to-work and transitional duty opportunities in all locations. Will also coordinate with facilities regarding site and travel security.
*Assess current staff/structure and programs, recommend modifications that may be required.
*Establish schedule and audit team to carry out external audits & inspections at all facilities every 18 months. Ensure internal/self-audits are completed annually. Establish process to ensure recommended corrective actions are followed up on and that deficiencies are corrected in a timely manner.
* Form and lead a Corporate EHS Steering Team that oversees EHS strategic initiatives and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) across all locations. Team responsible for overseeing program activities, establishing goals, setting priorities, addressing deficiencies and sharing best practices.
* Oversee facility Central Safety Committee structure and ensures each location is aligned with corporates strategies established action plans and expectations.
* Responsible for ensuring consistency and facilitation of policy creation, revisions and adherence across the organization. Oversee and maintain the software site to maintain a library of policies. Ensure best practice sharing across all locations.
* Prepare monthly corporate reports, KPIs and presentations as required. Disseminate to executives and facility leaders.
* Set goals, establish priorities, oversee budgets, forecast, manage CER process for EHS related projects.
* Establish a process for the investigation and analysis of cause and effect of accidents, injuries, illnesses, property damage and near misses. Ensure findings are communicated to management and associates as appropriate to ensure preventative measures are taken.
How We Work:
* Integrates continuous improvement, BEx and SWF cultural beliefs in all activities. (Applies 100% of the time)
- Ensures Accountability– Holds self and others accountable for delivering EHS results
- Drives Engagement– Creates climate where associates are motivated to do their best to achieve objectives
- Instills Trust– Gains confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity
- Drives Results– Consistently achieves results
* Utilizes quality process tools and methodology on teams and in individual work
* Defines, documents and improves processes within sphere of control
* Develops others to continuously manage and execute higher levels of work
* Identifies waste and rework and enacts plans to improve/solve
* Checks satisfaction of customers through use of quality tools, surveys and customer/supplier metrics
The primary function of this position is to support the operations team with analysis of facility performance, understand and communicate profitability of key manufacturing initiatives, and to work collaboratively on budgeting & forecasting. In addition, this position will assist the financial analysis on capital expenditure projects, track and monitor the performance of cost savings initiatives and ad hoc analysis as required.
* Understand and explain facility performance on a weekly and monthly basis. Assist in the preparation of documents for facility reviews and provide insights to key leaders during monthly updates.
* Partner with operations leaders on projects as requested. This may involve cost analysis, tracking cost reduction efforts, generating proformas for changes to production, etc.
* Assist and support the manufacturing leaders/Finance with the annual budgeting monthly rolling forecast process
* Support the financial modeling of capital expense requests. Must be able to explain the model assumptions, risks, upside, etc. and present information to others as requested
* Develop and implement continuous process improvements
* Create analysis and presentations to communicate
* Support operation/manufacturing facilities and large projects as necessary
* Be proficient in financial systems and effectively utilize tools
* Utilizes quality/process tools and methodologies
* Define and document department processes and procedures
* Presentations and deliverables are prepared with high level of attention to detail and professionalism
* Identifies waste, rework and other process inefficiencies and proactively works to improve/solve
* Periodically interview customers to determine level of satisfaction and strives to exceed expectations
* Prepare unbiased, data-driven analysis useful for decision making
* Utilize effective communication strategies to ensure collective understanding and alignment
* 10-20% Travel Requirement
It’s an exciting time to work at Springs Window Fashions. As the company looks to continue to grow as a leader in the window fashions industry, we have a need for product leaders to bring new and exciting ideas to the category. With this opportunity, you will work with cutting edge products in the window fashions industry involving motors, home automation, radio communication protocols, APPs, and power solutions. You will have an opportunity to create strong business cases for new product ideas and commercialize them through the NPD stage gate process. This is an opportunity to be a major contributor to the growth strategy for the future of Springs Window Fashions.
* Lead a team of Product Managers and Engineers with the overall accountability for sales, competitiveness and profitability of all products within the motorized products category
* Transform the development plans for the motorization category by ensuring the products are competitive and leaders in consumer relevant areas
* Create and help maintain a 3 to 5-year product roadmap supported by data from consumer research and other sources of understanding of unmet consumer needs and technology advances in the marketplace
* Create business cases to support new product development initiatives within the motorization category
* Complete price management, competitive price analysis, and price positioning to thoroughly understand pricing within the market and price products competitively while maintaining acceptable margins
* Lead concept development, product design, optimization and refinement, ensuring consumer needs are met
* Participate in development of sales proposals with the sales & brand management organizations for each account. Make sales presentations to customers
* Be responsible to manage the overall project and timeline by utilizing Gantt Charts or other accepted time and project management tools to ensure timely product introductions
* Establish market plans for new product implementation with the brand management organization. Develop point-of-sale information in conjunction with brand management
* Monitor, evaluate, and improve new and existing SKU performance and maximize product productivity
* Drive and manage a research and benchmarking strategy to ensure a deep understanding of the consumer, customer, and competitors. Maintain a thorough understanding of market shares, shifts, and trends, by product, channel, customer, and competitor.
* Provide tools for the development of field-training programs. Deliver training for products on occasion.
* Champion projects and present strategy and briefs in key cross-functional meetings to senior management.
* Build on organizational strengths and corporate culture of openness, honesty, and mutual respect.
* Partner with Procurement leadership to reinforce and support the Global Supplier Strategy for motorization.
* Responsible for understanding quality metrics for the motorized products and driving improvement initiatives through Operations and Engineering. Defines and documents individual processes within sphere of control
Associates will perform all the assigned responsibilities related to operating extrusion equipment.
Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11pm to 7am
* Setup, operate, and trouble shoot extrusion equipment
* Keep machines running by refilling raw materials
* Read blueprints and use caliper, tape measure and gauges to document quality checks
* Box and label parts quickly and accurately
* Keep track of production and use calculator to do simple math
* Fill out paperwork and work orders with 100% accuracy
* Performs other duties as assigned by management
Manages, leads and coordinates the learning and development process at all locations. Develop, implement and evaluate activities and programs that address associate training (internal & external), development, performance assessment, talent management and the needs of associate/business to ensure that the knowledge, skills, abilities, and organization of the workforce to meet current and future organizational needs.
* Assesses current state and future learning and development needs of the organization and develops a comprehensive organizational learning plan to address those needs
* Builds, aligns and executes plan that includes internal and external instruction, on the job experiential learning, mentoring and use of our Learning Management System (LMS)
* Creates and manages budget that leverages internal resources, external training, OJT and other learning and development vehicles
Advanced Learning/Leadership Development
* Responsible for the ongoing structure and administration of the Leadership Development Process of SWF. Includes application and selection process, utilization of external vendors and internal resources.
* Create training processes and tools to meet the needs of the SWF Senior Leadership Team and other business leaders in accordance with our strategic development needs, and assist in the training and facilitation of these learning tools
* Participate in the workforce planning process to understand the learning needs of the organization, high-potential associates, and departments.
* Primary focus is on exempt and office hourly associate development.
* Responsible for learning processes including; external seminars/workshops, tuition reimbursement, teaming and behavior trait assessments, and leadership development.
* Establishes programs, provides direction and coordinates the learning offerings of outside providers and internal experts that ensures the learning offerings aligns with our strategic direction and associates' development needs.
* Owns and manages the process for the SWF in house training and development offerings.
* Works with outside vendors and in house instructors to develop classes and deliver these courses as needed.
* Creates and manages programs to include the following: high potential development, onboarding, orientation, initial training, new in position development/orientation, and ongoing development
* Establishes the appropriate metrics to determine the effectiveness of all training and development programs
* Partners with leadership to recommend and implement training solutions based on gaps that exist; works with leadership to address needs
* Defines learning objectives based on requirements and using sound instructional design expertise
* Collaborates with subject matter experts to collect content for training solutions
* Maintains the LMS, including organizing new content to meet established criteria, and ensuring all published content is accurate and current
* Works with LMS vendor, IT or software vendor to resolve any technical issues with the web based training course or its performance within the LMS
* Serves as the innovative expert for training systems and tools, staying current of trends and tools, and providing direction and assistance on the development of new and effective ways to teach and learn
* Manages budget and approval workflows for training and development.
* Administer the development planning process within the performance management system and software
This position will report to the Corporate Director of PPC/Human Resources. The primary job function will be to collaborate and manage Mariak and Patrician's employment, compensation, and employee relations. They will participate in developing and implementing PPC/Human Resource policies and programs, ensure that proper files and documentation are maintained and that the company is in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
* As a strategic PPC Business Partner, the incumbent understands and aligns business objectives with employees and management in assigned business unit/groups.
* Manages and resolves complex employee relation issues including but not limited to conducting investigations and getting the buy-in from senior PPC leadership on outcomes.
* Formulates relationships across the PPC function to deliver value added services to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
* Drives company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g. performance management, workforce planning, organizational change, salary, and bonus programs).
* Provides guidance and interpretation of PPC policies/procedures to support business leaders and advises the internal client on finding the best way to implement PPC policies/procedures and remain compliant with policies.
* Facilitates organizational and leadership development efforts, working with employees and managers to address root causes for PPC issues.
* Uphold relevant statutes and regulations in the administration of PPC services.
* Brings visibility of issues to PPC leadership and/or Operations Business Unit Leaders.
Responsible for creating, supporting, and developing new and existing process designs related to manufacturing and fabrication processes. This is successfully accomplished by understanding, accurately specifying, and adhering to customer requirements, utilizing and applying quality tools and methods and pursuing continuous improvement in all aspects of product and process design. These efforts will have a direct impact on reducing labor and material costs, while improving value, reliability, and performance. The associate will plan and manage process and product related design and validation activities. This position reports to the Engineering Manager.
1.- Methods Improvement 25%
Conduct work measurement studies to determine machine utilization, downtime, runtime, etc. using Industrial Engineering techniques such as stopwatch studies, work sampling, ratio-delay, predetermined times, and video tape-recording, in conducting studies for work measurement.
"Work with manufacturing engineers and product development engineers to create/develop manufacturing and fabrication methods for new or revised products. Evaluate all possible methods and determine optimal method that provides least cost, most efficient and safe methods to be used.
"Document methods with clear, well-written methods descriptions including photographs where applicable.
"Maintain departmental records on work measurement activity including standard numbers, department assigned, operation numbers, standard description, effective data, and quantity per year, net increase/decrease.
"Review work methods to assure that operations are being performed in a safe, efficient manner. Work with supervisors and group leaders to improve methods as necessary.
2.- Production Layout 10%
Develop layouts utilizing the following lean manufacturing principles:
oSet-up time reduction
oValue stream mapping
"Investigate activity-machine-relationship as a basis for machine, operations, department or plant-wide layout.
"Using activity relationship information provide layouts of work areas, departments, facilities and plants.
"Provide copies of layouts to management personnel and others as required.
"Conduct discussions, engages production associates, departmental manager, and other engineering members for all layout changes.
3.- Product and Process Specifications 25%
Develop and maintain process specifications to produce the highest level of quality throughout the entire component manufacturing / fabrication / assembly process.
"Determine the optimum process routing for components and products, producing the highest quality levels at the lowest cost and minimizing waste.
"Develop written procedures in the form of Standard Practice Instructions to specifically describe how to perform a required task and steps and tools necessary to complete that task.
"Establish procedures and systems to prevent the production of off-quality products
"Establish approval systems as a means of controlling process conditions, fabric routings, standard practices, and documentation of completed work assignments.
"Provide the cost accounting department and the industrial engineering department with necessary information to determine product costs and departmental cost standards.
4.- Problem Solving and Quality Improvement 20%
Maintain an effective audit program for feedback to production managers, engineering, and quality assurance. Communicate how well process specifications are being followed, the capability of controlling process variables, and the maintenance condition of the equipment.
"Provide technical service to all departments to resolve quality related problems.
"Assist in the training and education of hourly, supervisory and management associates as required.
"Work with current suppliers to develop and improve existing products and processes, striving to reduce cost and minimize waste.
"Develop and maintain process control testing procedures for work-in-process to eliminate any off-quality performance.
5.- New Product Introduction 15%
Work with product development engineers to determine the optimum process routing and conditions for new products.
"Assist product development engineers in monitoring the quality and manufacturability of components and finished product in each production department.
"Work with facilities planning to define plant space needs concerning equipment and its functionality.
"Conduct plant evaluations of new equipment to determine performance levels in the areas of quality, safety, maintenance and cost.
"Prior to starting up a newly installed piece of equipment, work with manufacturing engineering, provide a safety inspection, and provide preliminary operating conditions to the production area.
"Work with suppliers in developing and improving new products and processes while reducing costs.
"Coordinate trials and evaluations of new products to ensure manufacturability, quality, and performance. Document results.
6.- Administration and Other 5%
Document in writing all projects, studies, and work assignments and outcomes to provide accurate and complete information for future reference.
"Stay abreast of all current and new technology in industry. Review trade magazines and periodicals, attend technical conferences, and meet with supplier technical reps.
"Continuously work toward automating manufacturing processes and monitoring results through automation.
"As required, maintain records in an orderly fashion and analyze production and/or quality data as appropriate. Provide regular reports to stakeholders as appropriate.
Associate will perform all the assigned responsibilities related to operating fabric sanding & inspection equipment.
Hours: Monday through Thursday 3:00pm-1:00Am
- Set up and run sanding machine
- Continually watch for defects and alert trouble-shooters
- Inspect final product for quality
- Keep track of production and use calculator for simple math
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
* Move, install, assemble and set up new equipment, be able to modify existing equipment as processes change. Must be able to trouble shoot and repair all manufacturing equipment
* Must be able to execute complete preventive maintenance procedures to Manufacturing and Facilities equipment.
* Must be able to deal with all types of electrical power, pneumatic and hydraulic systems and power tools.
* Adjust and calibrate devices according to manufacturing instructions
* Must be the leader of the maintenance crew on his shift , giving priorities and executing activities in coordination with other leaders.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
* Customers – Accomplishing service and quality goals has a positive affect on obtaining new business and maintaining old business.
* Financial – Efficiency with minimal waste affects bottom line profitability.
* Equipment & Facility – Responsible for the proper use and maintenance to ensure minimal downtime and a safe work environment; production loss and injuries affects bottom line profitability.
* Associates - Responsible for people assets- their safety, security, motivating and making an effort to balance work/life and their development
This position provides leadership and direction on quality to all associates.
Ensures the development and implementation of effective quality plans and process control plans for both internal and external processes.
Supports product engineering in new-product development projects.
Supports the organizational needs and values required to achieve Best Experience (Voice of Customer, Voice of Associate and Voice of Process).
Oversees and develops the facility quality processes and procedures and ensure they are used effectively.
Deploy Quality Tools
� DMAIC methodology (define, measure, analyze, improve, control)
� Data mining and root cause analysis
� Reliability / repeatability (Gage R & R)
� Lead Black Belt Projects and key process improvement teams
� Develop Green Belts and teach and coach tool use to all associates
� Develop & implement process auditing / measurement systems for internal / external processes
� Build prevention into the development of new products / processes using Quality Engineering concepts
� Uses teaming approach to get things done, supports process teams.
� Checks satisfaction of internal / external customers through use of quality tools and Customer/Supplier metrics
� Enable and support the Total Training Plan, work instructions and procedure creation and control, and Teaming Systems in the facility
� Lead and participate in kaizen events
� Deploy lean tools
� Identify waste and rework and enacts plan to improve/solve
� Use teaming approach to get things done, supports process teams on both quality and process improvements
� Support cost-savings initiatives from team process improvements.
� Ensures that Engineering changes and capital improvements meet timelines and desired outcomes
Voice of the Customer Support
� Engages in resolving customer remakes.
� Resolves issues and creates sustainable solutions.
� Follows up with internal and external customers to ensure resolution is effective
� Establishing key quality characteristics that assure value stream is effective.
Global Quality Support
�Material Reject Process
�Training of Key Quality Initiatives
�Quality at The source
APQP Quality Manager
We are a leading global manufacturing company seeking an experienced Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) Quality Manager to ensure projects are completed to meet internal and external requirements.
The APQP Quality Manager is responsible to ensure projects, such as New Product Development (NPD) and production moves to a different facility, are flawlessly executed.
This role reports directly to the company VP Quality, but frequently works with Operations, Procurement, Engineering, and Product Management as well as occasionally reports status to the Senior Leadership Team.
- Execute the company project strategy and change management processes through disciplined approach to launch readiness as part of the company defined stage gate methodology. Work with product platform teams as a liaison to ensure quality and operational feedback is included in early conceptual stages for feasibility.
- Develop quality project plans, risk assessment, timelines and identify necessary resources, equipment and/or external service relationships to support project completion including working with Engineering to develop a robust Design Verification Plan & Report (DVP&R) and leading Production Preparation Process (3P) efforts.
- Work with facility quality and/or supplier quality team members to ensure various stage gate quality deliverables such as PPAP are thoroughly understood, action plans are created, status is tracked, and results are validated and effective including leading GP12 (Early Production Containment) efforts.
- Participate, lead and/or facilitate various aspects of the change management processes including quality leadership of the cross-functional technical review ensuring all required deliverables for launch are successfully completed on-time.
- Develop project metrics to monitor effectiveness and continuously improve the change management processes striving for a zero-defect launch.
- Maintain awareness of current projects, timeline, accountability, action plan steps and barriers as well as develop methods to enhance project status and deliverable visibility across the organization.
- Report project status, timelines, actions, resource needs, and barriers with counter-measures to the Strategic Project Council and Senior Leadership as necessary.
- Review and approve assigned Product Change Requests (PCR) and/or Engineering Change Notices (ECN) to ensure accuracy and completeness.
Use program training, consultative selling, and unwavering, best-in-class service to help our dealers to pleace beautiful Horizons Window Fashions treatments in their clients' homes. If you are passionate about building meaningful, long-term customer relationships, click Apply!
Present and promote Horizons Window Fashions window treatments to dealers within an assigned account base with the objective to generate meaningful and substantial sales growth. Dealer contact for this Inside Sales Role is made primarily through telephone interaction. Account Representatives may also meet with clients either at corporate facilities or travel to a dealer’s location to conduct product training or other sales-oriented agendas.
- Develop long-term dealer relationships, identify sales opportunities and present solutions of the Horizons product lines to generate incremental sales volume.
- Maintain dealer programs for discounts, sample, and display costs with all sales contacts.
- Maintain dealer interaction standards with 50%-55% phone-time per day.
- Solicit and engage in online product reviews with all dealers.
- Provide sales training to dealer staff as an on-going element of the vendor-dealer relationship.
- Effectively grow sales volume to assigned company objectives.
- Structure activities which drive dealer relationship development, product and sales training and sales growth.
- Direct dealer efforts to grow product presence and sales share in dealer showrooms through the placement of sample portfolios, showroom displays, and other marketing materials.
- Consistently gather, record, and report information relating to competitor activity including product introductions, pricing and discounts and marketing programs in the SalesForce database.
- Maintain up to date call details and communicate dealer updates to appropriate departments which may include the Accounting, Customer Service, and Marketing departments.
JOB PURPOSE: Assemble variety of basic blind styles within established standards for quality and timeliness.
Assemble blinds within established standards for quality and timeliness.
* May perform pre-assembly responsibilities: May cut fabric or headrail. May pick parts. May do final bagging and labeling. oMay weigh fabric or rail and input data into computer database.
* Select blind off cart, following set procedures and established priority guidelines.
* Perform initial hand assembly of blind to allow for hanging, inspection and adjustment.
* Hang blind and perform initial inspection
* parts fit together, adjust motor (if applicable), adjust clutch.
* Make necessary adjustments and re-inspect.
* Complete assembly process
* add end caps, adjust snap, set stop.
* Perform testing of blind
* quality tests, visual test, function/performance test (drops correctly, width, color, flaws in materials, function, etc.).
* Interact with quality specialists to ensure that quality guidelines are met.
* Prepare blind for packaging and shipment
* pull blind up into stacked position; may bag or may put on cart for submission to other group for packaging/labeling and shipment.
* Complete productivity paperwork related to blind assembly.
* May work with Engineering on testing of new products. Maintain clean and safe work environment.
* Follow established procedures to maintain work environment in a neat and orderly condition.
* Perform minor maintenance on equipment and tools. Interact with Toolroom and Maintenance Departments on equipment and tool repair and development of new equipment and tools.
* Follow safety policies and procedures. Attend regularly-scheduled safety meetings.
* Attend daily huddles and other meetings to ensure smooth flow of communication.