* Perform to specification tool assemblies for production.
* Perform other related work, as needed.
* Assemble parts using fasteners and cams.
* Adjust specification through verbal or diagram instructions.
Maintain clean and safe work environment.
* Follow established procedures to maintain work environment in a neat and orderly condition.
* Follow safety policies and procedures. Attend regularly-scheduled safety meetings.
* Attend daily huddles and other meetings to ensure smooth flow of communication.
Maintain work environment.
* Attend regular stretching, daily huddle, Quality at the Source (Q@S), and safety meetings.
* Maintain work environment in a need and orderly manner.
* Follow approved safety procedures.
* Report unsafe work conditions to supervisor
Education and Experience:
* Minimum - high school diploma or equivalent
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Good oral and written communication skills.
* Basic math skills.
* Have a basic mechanical amplitude mannerism to be able to follow given instructions
* Work in an organized, clean and safe manner.
* Ability to use basic hand and power shop tools
* Measuring own work to plan and report out at a micro level