We've been part of the home décor industry since 1939. Today, our products are available in nearly every major retailer and in thousands of design showrooms. We’re proud of our long history of innovation, and we’re proud of what we offer today.
From the warmth of wood blinds to the smooth glide of roller shades to the fashionable swish of drapes, our wide array of products gives every person the opportunity to design the perfect look for their home. But our goal is not just to decorate homes; we aim to provide every person who touches our brands with The Best Experience. The engineer who designs a product, the worker who makes it, the dealer or retailer who sells it, the person who adds it to their home—we treat each person with the same respect and care and constantly strive to earn their trust and loyalty.
Springs Window Fashions is headquartered in Middleton, Wisconsin, with 14 facilities worldwide.
- Lead the monthly financial close process, including significant account analysis.
- Ensure proper accounting treatment of transactions and financial statement presentation in accordance with GAAP.
- Serve as the liaison between Corporate accounting, business units, and management to ensure that transactions have been properly recorded and that the financial statements accurately reflect the financial position of the Company.
- Lead monthly financial statement preparation, review and analysis.
- Manage the accounting for customer programs in accordance with customer contacts.
- Ensure all external audit schedules are complete and timelines are met.
- Ensure adequate controls exist and are followed to ensure integrity of accounting records for the company.
- Lead the month-end financial review, including analytics and review of business unit submissions.
- Prepare and review appropriate general ledger entries
- Prepare and review balance sheet reconciliations; resolve reconciling items on a timely basis to limit unnecessary P&L exposure.
- Manage the monthly/quarterly reserve review meetings.
- Oversee policy and procedure documentation for key reserves and other financial processes.
- Provide leadership/supervision for direct reports. Prioritize workload to ensure deadlines required by business partners are satisfied.
- Highlight areas of concern with appropriate individuals and work with the appropriate personnel to implement solutions.
- Provide support as necessary with acquisitions and integrations.
Perform Accounting research.
Lead and/or participate in special projects as requested.