We've been part of the home décor industry since 1939. Today, our products are available in nearly every major retailer and in thousands of design showrooms. We’re proud of our long history of innovation, and we’re proud of what we offer today.
From the warmth of wood blinds to the smooth glide of roller shades to the fashionable swish of drapes, our wide array of products gives every person the opportunity to design the perfect look for their home. But our goal is not just to decorate homes; we aim to provide every person who touches our brands with The Best Experience. The engineer who designs a product, the worker who makes it, the dealer or retailer who sells it, the person who adds it to their home—we treat each person with the same respect and care and constantly strive to earn their trust and loyalty.
Springs Window Fashions is headquartered in Middleton, Wisconsin, with 14 facilities worldwide.
Position is responsible for providing excellent customer service and interaction with internal customers and external service providers. Models Best Experience service in their daily interactions. Resource will support the Plan, Assess and Develop, Staff, Compensate and Manage Risk processes within the PPC department by taking ownership for sub-processes related to each of the following –
- Associate Activities
- Training and Development
- Associate Communication
- BEx Culture Support
- Environmental, Health & Safety
The primary goal for this position is to build strong relationships with team members and customers (our associates) by being a proactive and approachable service provider that anticipates needs and creates positive change. Provides informal department lead planning, coordinating and leading meetings. Recommends changes in processes, delivers administrative efficiencies through process engineering and outcomes. Must lead cross functional areas to Drive Results.
- Provide high level, positive customer support and service that exceeds the expectations of our associates.
- Anticipate the needs of our customers and use proactive communication and process tools to serve our customers as efficiently as possible.
- Approach conflict resolution as an opportunity to improve processes and relationships across various functions.
- Exhibit cooperation and constructive problem-solving skills when interacting in the organization.
- Support generalists and specialists in providing service for our internal customers. This would include special projects, requests and issue resolution.
- Communicate with associates regarding policies, procedures, and company practices. This would include verbal and written methods of communicating.
- Manage associate files and information requests promptly and accurately.
- Direct customers to utilize self-service options whenever possible.
- Purchases needed items and processes invoices for various expenses incurred by the department.
- Provide tools and materials that assist all areas in providing associate recognition. Includes Caught in the Act recognition program, President’s Award, BEx Awards and other tools and recognition vehicles.
- Provides support and delivers administrative efficiencies through process improvements
- Tracks expenses by account to assist in forecasting and budget
- Back up for job postings, factory postings
- Own winter storm process
- Pull timecards weekly and submit to applicable agency
- Assist with facilitating and administering the Performance Based System (PBS) process.
- Records unemployment claims and processes responses
- Complete employment verifications when associate is unable to use the employment verification service
- Assist with file management and destruction
- Develop process improvement and waste reduction efforts in regards to Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Primary contact point for associate requests and information related to activities, policies, badges, rebates and general information
- Coordinates engagement survey completion, data collection and reporting.
- Leads work processes to facilitate facility management, associate system maintenance and event planning.
- Coordinates SWFnet communication efforts including editing and posting announcements from all SWF facilities.
- Maintain PPC Resource Guide, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of policy changes.
- Maintain Associate Resource Guide, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of policy changes.
- Creates and posts recognition announcements
Environmental, Safety & Health (ESH):
- Provide support for various areas within ESH including Workers’ Compensation, OSHA recordkeeping, Hearing Conservation and medical supply management.
- Administer Workers’ Compensation claims for Middleton and Sales associates
Training and Development:
Administrator for Performance and Learning Management System (LMS)
- Administer and/or coordinate annual updates:
- Perform course and form maintenance for changing calendar year (ie archiving past year, creating current year)
- Create courses and programs in the LMS
- Support PA site admin
- Train new hires and administrators
- Assign, Track, Report and Enforce performance and training completions
- Market the system, how to use, etc.
- Administer the tuition reimbursement and external training request process and invoicing for all domestic locations