This position will report to the Corporate Director of PPC/Human Resources. The primary job function will be to collaborate and manage Mariak and Patrician's employment, compensation, and employee relations. They will participate in developing and implementing PPC/Human Resource policies and programs, ensure that proper files and documentation are maintained and that the company is in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
* As a strategic PPC Business Partner, the incumbent understands and aligns business objectives with employees and management in assigned business unit/groups.
* Manages and resolves complex employee relation issues including but not limited to conducting investigations and getting the buy-in from senior PPC leadership on outcomes.
* Formulates relationships across the PPC function to deliver value added services to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
* Drives company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g. performance management, workforce planning, organizational change, salary, and bonus programs).
* Provides guidance and interpretation of PPC policies/procedures to support business leaders and advises the internal client on finding the best way to implement PPC policies/procedures and remain compliant with policies.
* Facilitates organizational and leadership development efforts, working with employees and managers to address root causes for PPC issues.
* Uphold relevant statutes and regulations in the administration of PPC services.
* Brings visibility of issues to PPC leadership and/or Operations Business Unit Leaders.
Education and Experience
* Bachelor's degree
* 7-10 years of pervious related work experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Minimum of 7+ years of experience in a senior PPC/HR BP role, with a broad depth of experience in organizational design, management coaching, team building, compensation, employee relations, training, and PPC program implementation
* Solid knowledge of federal and state laws/regulations affecting PPC management.
* Working knowledge of multiple PPC disciplines including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, federal and state respective employment laws, etc.
* Demonstrated success using communication and consulting skills to resolve issues and manage projects.
* Proven understanding of the principles and practices of PPC.
* Extensive background using MS Excel, Access and PowerPoint and experience with cloud-based HRIS and timekeeping applications required.
* Experience managing and developing a team
* Collaborative/customer-focused with ability to develop strong relationships at all levels.
* Ability to respond rapidly and independently to requests, develop and implement creative solutions, and follow through to ensure resolution.
* Ability to listen effectively, to select and use appropriate communication methods and to effectively present ideas and information.
* Proven capabilities in guiding organizations through periods of change.
* Experience in the interpretation of people analytics is a plus.
* Knowledge of United States immigration regulations is a plus