Manage and schedule materials to insure the department's success in service, quality, and production. Verify for accuracy and make corrections daily as the process requires. Perform data entry responsibilities. Create schedule for associates in an 8-hour shift. Work all required over time.
Hours: Monday through Friday 2:30pm to 11:00pm
- Monitor daily workload/service levels.
- Monitor order status changes, material holds and expedited work orders.
- Monitor material usage; work with other departments to replenish materials needed, make corrections to bills to ensure work orders match what is being produced.
- Provide Leadership and coverage on the different work stations.
- Perform daily data entry functions.
- Provide feedback to Leads and associates as to variances found and proper procedures.
- Research material variances and find solutions to these issues.
- Must have 4 hours of earned labor per day in addition to coordinating materials.
- Check accuracy of tickets and skids being shipped out of the department.
- Operate Big Joe and pallet jacks.