Provide basic medical consultation and emergency as necessary, promote the prevention of fires and accidents, and inspect work practices safely of the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in the areas.
Following are typical responsibilities for a Nurse. Not all responsibilities are included for every EHS Supervisor.
- Provide medical care to SWF personnel who require it.
- Stay updated to provide pre-hospital medical emergency, focused on basic life support, trauma care as well as basic medical consultations.
- Must know and apply the procedures for prevention and firefighting
- Make medical exam to new income associates.
- Periodic medical examinations to personnel occupationally exposed to physical hazards, etc.
- Keep health records on pregnancy, lactation, sick employees, etc.
- Initiate accident investigations, in coordination with the EHS Supervisor, leaders and supervisors from each area.
- Ensure that the installation of medical service of the company is always in good conditions of order and cleanliness.
- Should monitor that there is a stock of medicines and necessary equipment for medical service.
- Participate, guide and support the health and safety committee.
- Monitor the use of Personal Protective Equipment (EPP) by workers based on specific areas of risk.
- Must identify any unsafe condition that poses a risk to the worker and for the company.
- Prepare daily report via email about news and current activities of the day after the shift...
- Provide training in relation to first aid, fire fighting and prevention as well as the training of future emergency brigade, and support in the induction of new associates.