This role provides technical product support, including detailed installation and customization solutions, to our customers, who are selling our window covering products to consumers. Our customers are grouped in three channels: retail, designer and commercial. This role will primarily support our motorization and solar product lines. We're looking for someone with a background in supplying building project specifications, estimating, installation support, building product knowledge or product manufacturing.
- Understand customer requirements and accurately provide project specifications.
- Be available to consult with customers via phone and email in response to questions.
- Will be required to assess and resolve product related issues associated with application, installation, and performance of supplied motorized components.
- Assists with repair/replacement of components and troubleshooting of applications.
- Provide external and internal training applications, installation, operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of motorized products.
- Develop and revise installation manuals and visual training materials.
- Understand competitive products and applications (benchmarking).
- Travel as required to critical installations and for training (0-10%)
- Coordinates customer orders with and provides routine follow up to assure order satisfaction.
- Prepare and distribute technical bulletins to communicate product design and quality related changes and updates.
- Maintain and organize lab area following 5S principles.
- Engaged in continuous improvement initiatives, recognizing process improvement methods to identify root cause, develop solutions, and implement solutions.
- Integrates quality at the source thinking and activities in daily, individual, team and project work.