Provide technical, analytical and administrative support the sales team in the form of presentations, reports, special projects, data analysis and distribution of information from the CRM system. Manage the daily needs of our customer’s headquarters and stores, in coordination with the Nat’l. Acct. Managers, in order to drive sales, improve profitability, and create a “Best Experience” for Springs’ associates, the customer’s staff and store associates, and ultimately the consumer.
*Works with GM/Sr. VP of Sales, Regional Managers and other sales executives to gather information, conduct analysis, develop sales and business planning documents/presentations to support profitable growth/market share. Review sales performance by product, customer and communicate sales performance to sales management and assist in identifying revenue opportunities and issues.
* Drive cross functional process improvement utilizing CRM design and development to enhance customer experience and internal efficiency working closely with Graber Direct sales team, IT, Marketing, credit, sales administration, and others.
* Coordinate the internal efforts of other Springs’ associates in credit, sales, marketing, engineering, customer service, traffic and field sales management in order to maintain, roll out and improve our products, merchandising and promotions for assigned accounts.
* Work closely with and communicate effectively with all members of the Spring’s dealer sales team (including the national account managers, regional managers and sales reps) owners and associates in your area in order to resolve any and all problems, questions or needs in a timely manner.
* Coordinate internal administrative processes including maintaining account profile documentation, cross reference tables, ordering displays and merchandising materials as requested, participating in the development of price charts, sample books, displays and literature, and sales coordinating presentation materials.
* Assist with data needs for business reviews, board meeting reviews, and ad-hoc analysis to senior management
* Manage the new account process and roll outs for Sales team:
* Event planning: Assist National Account Managers in planning for customer trade shows:
a. Plan booth space
b. Order sample product
c. Create support materials
d. Ensure all exhibit materials arrive to and from the show as intended
Education and Experience
Minimum education required: Bachelor's degree in related field
Minimum job-related experience required: 2-4 years
Preferred experience: at least 3-5 years of related sales operations or finance experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Skills essential to this job include organizational skills, ability to work independently, able to take initiative, able to manage multiple tasks, must be flexible and reliable. Computer skills are also a must – needs to know Excel (Pivot, vlookups, and more), Word, and be able to learn internal computer systems as necessary. Experience with CRM (Dynamics or Salesforce), sales process design, and SQL a plus.