Responsible for growing sales of assigned accounts and developing relationships with current and potential dealers/franchisees via telephone.
- Call on window covering dealers/franchisees as assigned by your Sales Manager. Build and maintain positive business relationships and assist in growing account sales of SWF products
- Assist the customer with product and pricing questions
- Contact customer proactively to sell sampling and discuss the benefits of using our products for current projects
- Schedule and maintain call cycle
- Consistently handle customer complaints with diplomacy, tact and understanding to maintain customer loyalty
- Keep accurate up-to date records
- Database of account call information
- Communicate competitive information acquired through customer interaction to your Sales Manager
- Participate in training sessions and sales meetings to share customer and product knowledge, and understanding of company operations.
Education and Experience
Minimum Education Required: High School diploma or equivalent
Minimum Job-Related Experience Required: Minimum 4 years of inside sales experience.
Preferred education and experience: Four years of SWF Inside Sales experience. Associate degree or comparable education or comparable business experience is preferred. Previous training and/or mentoring experience required. Preference for someone who has taken how-to-train classes. Experience training, mentoring, servicing or selling.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (written, oral, listening, approachable)
- Good decision making and judgment
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to effectively communicate via telephone
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Excellent knowledge of company systems
- Thorough knowledge of products, display and merchandise materials, policies and procedures and the ability to communicate this knowledge by phone.
- Outgoing personality - even tempered, aggressive, sincere, and friendly
- Ability to multi-task effectively and perform well in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple assignments/strong organizational and planning skills