Through effective leadership and associates engagement, will plan direct and coordinate manufacturing or fabrication activities that will ensure internal and external customers receive the highest quality of service and product, with on time deliver every time and at the lowest cost.
* Daily review cell balancing according to attendance
* Process payroll accurately weekly
* Daily review all priorities for customers, based on due date and following SWF report.
* Run the shift in a safety 1st. culture /environment.
* Develop, implement and execute continuous improvement plans in order to maintain or exceed established goals in safety, efficiency, productivity, service levels, quality, straight time, 6’s and cost.
* Assist manager in developing short and long range objectives and plan actions for assigned functional areas in order to achieve profitability and growth goals that are aligned with the company’s strategic direction.
* Through associate engagement, develop and implement continuous improvement plans in order to maintain or exceed established goals in safety, efficiency, productivity, service levels and quality while managing expenses and operating costs. Through leadership and coaching Quality at the Source process team, enable teams to become self directed in running their business unit.
* Lead by example through participation in activities and training as well as encourage and support associate participation in teams, problem solving and in development that will enhance skills that assist in improving efficiency, reducing waste, improving quality and prepare them for advancement opportunities.
* Actively engage and interact with other functional areas such as engineering, customer service, quality, sales, etc. for alignment in servicing internal and external customers.
* Actively plan and participate in processes that will attract, connect and support, develop and reward a workforce that is motivated to ensure their success through the company’s success.
* Ensure compliance with state, federal and local laws and regulations as they apply to the safety and well being of associates maintaining a working environment that is safe, secure and free from any form of harassment. Administer company policies fairly and consistently and maintain accurate records (payroll, labor reporting, attendance, etc.)
* Effectively promote and practice open communications throughout the organization, across all levels.
Quality - Integrates quality at the source thinking and activities in daily, individual, team and project work.
* Utilizes quality/process tools and methodology in daily individual work
* Utilizes quality/process tools and methodology on teams
* Defines and documents individual processes within sphere of control
* Ensures that others are trained as back-ups on (processes) within the area/department
* Improves processes within sphere of control
* Identifies waste and rework and enacts plan to improve/solve
* Checks satisfaction of internal customers through use of quality tools and Customer/Supplier metrics.
Scope of Responsibility:
* Customers – Accomplishing service and quality goals has a positive affect on obtaining new business and maintaining old business.
* Financial – Efficiency with minimal waste affects bottom line profitability.
* Equipment & Facility – Responsible for the proper use and maintenance to ensure minimal downtime and a safe work environment; production loss and injuries affects bottom line profitability.
* Associates - Responsible for people assets- their safety, security, motivating and making an effort to balance work/life and their development.
Education and Experience:
Minimum - Engineer degree ; 4-7 years relevant experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Excellent Verbal and Good Written Communication Skills
* Proven Leadership Skills
* High complexity
* Good Facilitation Skills
* Lean Manufacturing Training
* Analytical With Problem Solving Skills
* Conflict Management Skills
* Ability To Motivate People
* PC Literate