This position will focus on growing existing business and expanding the number of customers to which the products are sold, in a number of online retailers Have direct account responsibility in making presentations, exhibiting at trade shows and calling on online retailers. Success will be measured on business segment P&L as well as yr/yr profitable growth.
- Manage existing online retailer accounts including Amazon
- Qualify new account leads
- Manage the design, preparation and delivery for sales pitches and/or trade shows
- Prepare pricing and profitability analysis for potential customers.
- Compile and report on competitor and market information for new customers.
- Prepare competitive product analysis for prospective customers.
- Host new and potential customer visits.
- Coordinate with Merchandising and Product Management Departments on Products and Programs:
- Provide input on unique product attributes for special international requirements
- Prepare Quotations on new programs.
- Analyze buying trends to suggest reorders or line extensions.
- Oversee the processing of customer complaints and coordinate the investigation with credit, production, quality and logistics departments relative to their involvement, report results to the customer