Responsible for formulation of all inks to be used on the Cellular product line as well as operation of the printing press.
Hours are Monday-Thursday 5AM-3PM
- Experience with color spectrophotometers and data collection software
- Ability to analyze color both visually and numerically
- The understanding of color and printing on various substrates
- Mixing inks to create repeatable dye formulations to match color standards in a lab environment
- The ability to scale up those laboratory formulations for a production environment
- The ability to communicate succinctly and coordinate activities to department leads, fabric and process engineers and color personnel
- Inspecting incoming fabric, completing color assessments, and performing various testing procedures. This is successfully accomplished by understanding, accurately specifying, and adhering to SWF specifications to match the requirements of the customer.
- Required to learn printing machine process to produce printed fabric to color specifications
- Set up, maintain and operation of printing press when needed
- Select correct inks for production according to work orders
- Produce printed fabric through use of complex machine
- Continually monitor and adjust machine to insure printed fabric is in spec
- Ability to do change overs and press clean-up
- Inspect final product for quality