Springs Window Fashions, the Best Experience Company, supplies leading retailers and distributors with a complete line of blinds, shades, specialty treatments and window hardware. Bali ®, Graber® SWFcontract, MechoSystems, Horizons, Mariak and SunSetter are brands of Springs Window Fashions. Based in Middleton, Wis., the company has facilities in nine locations in the United States and Mexico and employs approximately 9,000 associates.
The Director of Talent Management role is a highly visible position accountable for leading the Talent Management/Acquisition, Organizational Development, Performance Management and Workforce Planning functions for the enterprise. Develops, implements, and delivers leading edge services in these areas across the business. The Director will partner with business leaders, hiring managers to establish and drive overall Talent Acquisition, Organizational Development and Performance Management strategies. This role reports to the Senior Vice President of Corporate Administration and provides leadership to a team consisting of direct reports, external recruiters, staffing agencies and consultants.
- Develop strategies around Talent Management/Acquisition, Organizational Development, Performance Management and Workforce Planning
- Develop and implement Organizational Development strategy aligned with core competencies and a heavy focus on leadership development
- Develop and implement Performance Management process for office staff across all locations
- Standardize and streamline the organizational recruitment process
- Partner with internal teams and hiring managers to define talent needs and requirements
- Manage, lead, develop, and coach the Talent Acquisition resources
- Develop, analyze, and report on the Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, and Talent Development recruitment performance metrics
- Establish process for both external and internal (transfer & promotion) sourcing, selection and hiring
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization
- Through the development and execution of the Workforce Planning process, identify future talent needs and proactively recruit, sourcing and develop talent pool to achieve strategic imperatives
- Manage recruitment process and life-cycle, including assessments, interviews, and offers
- Develop employer branding strategy that includes total rewards including benefits and salary
- Provide data and recruitment guidance to hiring managers and HR generalists
- Establish sourcing model that includes social media, job boards, internet sourcing, etc.
- Manage applicant tracking system
- Develop relationships with third party staffing agencies and firms to meet staffing needs
- Manage relocation policy/process and manage vendor relationship
- Partner with business leaders to forecast and meet staffing needs
- Develop customer care standards to ensure a consistent, positive candidate experience
- Ensure proper Applicant Tracking / EEO and Affirmative Action plans are up to date.
- Participate in the development and implementation of department goals, objectives, and systems that directly impact the Talent Acquisition strategy and overall business plans for the Company
- Stay abreast of trends and market shifts in Talent Acquisition. Provide guidance and expertise to the organization on new and creative ways to bring in talent to the organization.
- Establish ongoing professional network in the Talent Acquisition community through consortiums and events.