The Brand/Channel Marketing Manager for the dealer channel is responsible to lead development, coordination and implementation of all branded marketing efforts for products and brands sold through the dealer channel (i.e., dealers, decorators, fabricators and in some cases franchise organizations) with the objective of profitably growing sales in the dealer channel. This position will have responsibility for three dealer focused brands.
- Lead the channel marketing team that supports the Graber, Horizons and opening price point “fighter” brands, including managing two to three channel marketing associates.
- Develop strategy for selling support materials and initiatives to increase sales and revenue (40%).
- Coordinate with product managers, sales managers and Integrated Marketing (IM) to facilitate the development of new selling materials, displays and related merchandise (i.e. product information guides, advertising planners, product displays, product literature, sample books, sell sheets, dealer launch kits, digital assets, etc.).
- Responsible to provide thoughtful creative briefs to support objectives major initiatives (i.e. new project launches, website updates, etc.) as well as thoughtful IM Requests (IMRs) for individual pieces to communicate need and objectives for the channel.
- In concert with appropriate sales managers, make presentations to dealers, franchisees and others as required.
- Work with product managers to develop and implement comprehensive training materials and selling tools as needed.
- Develop and support marketing strategy around annual promotional plan with the goal of gaining market share (20%).
- Collaborate with Director of Brand/Channel Marketing and sales managers to develop the annual promotional plan.
- Work with IM and the channel team to development merchandise materials and digital marketing to support promotions in a timely manner.
- Work with Dealer Project Manager and displays team to execute promotions in a timely manner to gain market share.
- Take the lead role in managing and negotiating any consumer rebate promotions.
- Collaborate to develop channel strategy (10%).
- Research sales potential and market viability for product by sales channel and recommend penetration strategies.
- Collaborate with Director of Brand/Channel Marketing and Director of Sales to develop and implement of long-range plans and competitive strategies.
- Develop mapping plan to determine/analyze market share/penetration of branded product lines.
- Proactively manage loyalty program as well as other programs specific to this channel (20%).
- Identify and create brand-right consumer and customer programs to increase brand awareness, attitudes and loyalty, generate inbound traffic, encourage product adopt and generate leads.
- Proactively manage loyalty programs, looking for ways to expand to grow sales of current dealers as well as expand to new dealers or franchisees.
- Develop and manage incentive programs for franchisees as well as customer specific conventions and events.
- Oversee lead generation program and CRM.
- Manage current consumer financing program and develop ideas to increase participation.
- Actively manage branded training initiatives and develop ways to improve the content and participation rate.
- Make decisions and recommendations based upon data.
- Use data to make recommendations/decisions to improve consumer awareness, engagement, conversion and overall digital experience.
- Use data to measure and analyze content performance and research new content topics and formats.
- Participate in planning, budgeting and other run the business activities (10%).
- Work with Director of Brand/Channel Marketing, sales managers and product managers to understand business objectives
and translate disparate goals to assist Director of Brand/Channel Marketing in developing an annual budget and managing
to that budget.
- Identify associated costs within the annual budgeting calendar; assist with monthly forecast as needed.
- Collaborate with Director of Brand/Channel Marketing to plan for any annual sales incentive trips (if applicable).