* Move, install, assemble and set up new equipment, be able to modify existing equipment as processes change. Must be able to trouble shoot and repair all manufacturing equipment
* Must be able to execute complete preventive maintenance procedures to Manufacturing and Facilities equipment.
* Must be able to deal with all types of electrical power, pneumatic and hydraulic systems and power tools.
* Adjust and calibrate devices according to manufacturing instructions
* Must be the leader of the maintenance crew on his shift , giving priorities and executing activities in coordination with other leaders.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
* Customers – Accomplishing service and quality goals has a positive affect on obtaining new business and maintaining old business.
* Financial – Efficiency with minimal waste affects bottom line profitability.
* Equipment & Facility – Responsible for the proper use and maintenance to ensure minimal downtime and a safe work environment; production loss and injuries affects bottom line profitability.
* Associates - Responsible for people assets- their safety, security, motivating and making an effort to balance work/life and their development