* Coordinates and schedules the flow of work within manufacturing departments to meet customers’ promise dates, while ensuring the departments are efficient and timely in shipping customers’ orders.
* Sustain manufacture operations with the minimum of shortages items. (50%)
* Maintain the service levels over the 98% in average.(50%)
* Integrates quality at the source thinking and activities in daily, individual, team and project work. (Applies to all job duties 100%)
* Using I-Scheduling, run sorts that provide manufacturing with the correct product mix to ensure customer promise dates are met, while keeping manufacturing efficient. Prepare Excel worksheets for special blinds.
* Using RS30 and PIC242, monitor daily backlogs to ensure that orders do not ship late.
* Answer status/cancellation requests from Customer Service. Respond within the agreed upon time frame, with information that can be communicated to customers.
* Follow up on orders that did not ship o time, and prepare reports as required.
* Enter sample blind work orders and schedule sample blinds in their respective departments. Misc. tasks and short term projects, as required will be assigned.
* Cancel/delete work orders when a change is requested from customer service.
* Compile out of Stock work tags and place released work tags on manual material hold, when a component is no longer available.
* Run info-makerreports as necessary to analysis the possible shortages.
Education and Experience
* Minimum - High school diploma or equivalent; One year general office experience or one year manufacturing experience for product knowledge.
* One year personal computer experience
* Preferred - Bachelor's degree; 1-2 years relevant experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Able to work under pressure.
* Knowledge of manufacturing process and structure.
* Ability to prioritize, coordinate activities and meet deadlines.
* Ability to work in a team environment comprised of varying organizational levels.
* Good communication skills. English/ Spanish.
* Strong mathematical and analytical skills.