The HR/Safety Summer Intern will work closely with the Manager of Environmental Health & Safety (EHS). The Intern will work on assignments and projects related to all SWF manufacturing facilities. The Intern will collaberate with facility leadership and other HR team members.
Possible Projects for Summer 2018
- Update Asbestos – Inspection
- Create/update safety training PowerPoints
- Provide support in the JJKeller software
- Update programs and policies to ensure regulatory compliance
- Work with team to update and SHEM.
- Schedule, set up and help organize documents for training of different programs, processes and policy changes across the entire organization
- Create a library of safety training
- Work with SAFTEC to convert MSDS’s to SDS’s to comply with regulatory requirements
- Implement Chemical review process
- Implement OSHA required injury reporting