MechoSystems is the world’s leading industrial designer, manufacturer, and marketer of solar-shading systems for buildings. We are innovators providing window management solutions to the A & D, Engineering, Lighting Design, Construction and Real Estate Development communities’ worldwide.
We are currently recruiting for a Regional Director of Sales to work within our Southeast territory whom shall report to the VP of Sales.
We are looking for an experienced Regional Director to be responsible for the creation and execution for the regional business strategy and plan that is consistent with the overall Mecho strategy and plan. The candidate shall also have experience and be able to cultivate strategic relationships within the architectural, design Consulting and Commercial Real Estate communities whom through consultative sales shall support these practices and further develop and drive specifications for MechoSystems unique product offerings.
Essential Function & Responsibilities
* Grow with a developing team of business development managers to meet the objectives of our strategic market plan.
* Manage yourself to grow with a team of colleagues in meeting the corporate objectives of MechoSystems’ strategic plan.
* Drive sales to meet the plan objectives for the territory, and corporate growth.
* Work with MEP engineers, architects, energy and lighting designers, developing and driving specifications on building projects.
* Develop sales by managing key dealer accounts.
* Generate new accounts and drive incremental sales at existing accounts and projects.
Education and Experience
* Bachelor’s Degree; in a related technical field, Real Estate, architectural, construction management or engineering is a PLUS.
* 10+ years experience with architectural sales, account management, and project
* Experience working with contractors and subcontractors, preferably in the Atlanta market.
* Strong track record in driving architectural specifications for unique and proprietary building products.
* Experience and interest in sustainable design and energy efficiency (LEED Credentials a plus).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* A highly energetic, motivated person with a demonstrated ability to complete complex tasks and manage shifting priorities under tight deadlines.
* A passion for sustainability and Wellness
* Ability to read architectural and electrical drawings.
* Familiarity with architectural design and project-management processes.
* Strong experience managing a data driven sales process via CRM
* Computer literacy, including the ability to work with spreadsheets and learn basic programming with our equipment.
* Aptitude to learn the company’s channels, influencers, go-to market strategies, products and total energy solutions.
* Technical aptitude understanding complex building and energy systems.
* Proven success working with clients in architectural, engineering, or construction firms. Proven ability to open new accounts and drive specifications with influencers and decision-makers.
* Demonstrated ability to build new relationships and maintain strong customer relationships.
* Must possess market credibility and be customer-focused, passionate, dynamic, market-savvy, and ethical.
* Extensive amount of travel required which includes overnight stays