Manages execution of product innovation with cross functional department managers to successfully execute new product launches into key retail and internet accounts.
70% - Key point of contact between product management, retail sales team and several cross functional departments to implement and execute product launches into retail & other internet accounts.
- Develop project plans and ensure optimal quality of all projects and prepare schedule for same and manage all technical resources
- Design all project methodologies and provide efficient deliverables and monitor schedule for same and ensure compliance to same and assist to resolve all issues in functional processes
- Maintain knowledge of all team members' work responsibilities and ensure adherence to same and manage all communication with program stakeholders
- Analyze all projects, identify all risk and prepare risk mitigation strategies and manage all resources efficiently and assist project team to resolve all requests from project members.
- Document all records of events and issues in projects and monitor all projects to ensure alignment to all project goals and identify all potential issues and assist in resolution of same.
- Monitor projects and select most cost effective methods of implementation of projects.
- Process and monitor all programs and prepare status reports to clients on monthly basis and hire most appropriate candidate for various jobs.
- Organize various meetings with internal and external members.
- Prepare memos and maintain all work according to project schedule and perform research on various activities for effective implementation of projects.
- Document all project deliverables and prepare appropriate time schedule and provide estimates on all costs
30%-Supports Retail Channel Manager and Initiatives
- Prepare reports for all project goals and ensure adherence to budget
- Responsible for developing highlevel synopsis report for leadership review and updates
- Gather data and create company level roll up and analyses for projects and strategic planning initiatives
- Support documentation and improvement efforts on processes, benchmarking and planning
- Develop presentations in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint for senior leadership and client meetings