Education and Experience
Minimum - High School diploma or equivalent; 6 months manufacturing experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be a self- starter who works independently.
- Able to manufacture prototype/test blinds without established guidelines/instructions.
- Able to manage work, priorities & time to meet deadlines.
- Able to work cooperatively with cross functional areas and departments in the organization.
- Ability to perform general mathematical calculations.
- Follows safe work procedures
- Team player
- Recognizes urgency and establishes priorities for sphere of control
- Flexible in job assignments
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to meet job productivity expectations
- Looks for innovative ways to streamline work processes across the division and involves stakeholders
- Review and shares best practices
- Measures own work to plan and reports results to direct supervisor and above
- Must be able to communicate effectively with other staff to describe design issues and suggest potential opportunities to improve design
- Must be able to work all assigned overtime
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs frequently
- Must be able to stand and walk for 8 hours per day
- Must be able to push, pull, reach, and bend
- Hand/eye coordination
- Wear required PPE at all times for the job being performed