Responsible for supporting the Best Experience philosophy by building and maintaining positive business relationships. Encompasses, but not limited to, customer support, training, mentoring, high level presentations to customers, etc..
- Provides all aspects of customer service to specific key accounts, i.e., this includes, but is not limited to problem resolution, follow through and shipment expediting, public relation calls and training (customer service reps and influencers).
- Direct interaction with key customer contacts to communicate appropriate internal issues, i.e., lead times, remake information, material outages, system upgrades, training, etc.
- Provides ongoing account specific training on policies/programs, etc., to insure continued knowledge to customer service reps.
- Daily communication, both verbal and written, to internal/external customers (senior level management, Merchants/Buyers, Directors, Account Managers, etc.). Communication can include rollout issues/concerns.
- Work cross functionally to support and communicate account specific needs regarding the NPS process.
- Sales presentations to customers to more clearly define account program/policy.
- Gain feedback from account influencers to recommend program/policy changes to Account Managers.
- Define and/or interprets customer program /policy to the satisfaction of both the customer and the Company to assist the CSR with problem resolution.
- Anticipate and respond to customers’ needs by proactively identifying potential problems/concerns and working with cross functional departments to resolve.
- Communicates to management problems affecting the quality of service provided to assigned accounts. Analyze feedback and recommend possible solutions.