Associates will perform all the assigned responsibilities related to operating compounding equipment.
This position is flexible for shift and hours.
- Setup, operate, and trouble shoot compounding equipment to run various blends
- Write maintenance work orders
- Communicate with the Supervisor and affected team members when equipment will be down for extended periods of time
- Apply knowledge of job to new situations so that the process can constantly be improved. Resolve issues as they arise.
- Verbally communicate any damage to team leads, maintenance and supervisor
- Order raw materials and maintain a consistent flow of material to the machine
- Clean and maintain equipment daily, perform bi-yearly cleaning of the compounding room
- Receive tanker deliveries and manage paperwork
- Perform extrusion operator duties as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned by management