1. Move, install, assemble and set up new equipment, be able to modify existing equipment as processes change. Must be able to trouble shoot and repair all manufacturing equipment
2. Must be able to execute complete preventive maintenance procedures to Manufacturing and Facilities equipment.
3. Must be able to deal with all types of electrical power, pneumatic and hydraulic systems and power tools.
4. Adjust and calibrate devices according to manufacturing instructions
5. Must be the leader of the maintenance crew on his shift , giving priorities and executing activities in coordination with other leaders.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Customers – Accomplishing service and quality goals has a positive affect on obtaining new business and maintaining old business.
Financial – Efficiency with minimal waste affects bottom line profitability.
Equipment & Facility – Responsible for the proper use and maintenance to ensure minimal downtime and a safe work environment; production loss and injuries affects bottom line profitability.
Associates - Responsible for people assets- their safety, security, motivating and making an effort to balance work/life and their development.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High School certificated as technician mechanical, electrical, electro-mechanical.
Experience working as technician at least two years.
Read electric and mechanic schematics. Understand machine manuals.
Operate all manual and hand power tools.