Responsible to represent the Horizons products and services to dealers within an assigned account base with the objective to generate meaningful and substantial sales growth. Dealer contact is made primarily through telephone interaction. May also meet with clients either at corporate facilities or travel to a dealer’s location to conduct product training or other sales oriented agendas.
1. Develop long-term dealer relationships, identify sales opportunities and present solutions through the B&W line of products and services to generate incremental sales volume.
2. Maintain dealer programs for discounts, sample, and display costs with all sales contacts.
3. Maintain dealer interaction of 60%-65% call-time per day.
4. Solicit and implement training segments with all dealers. Provide sales training to dealer staff as an on-going element of the vendor-dealer relationship.
5. Effectively grow sales volume to assigned company objectives.
6. Structure activities to drive dealer relationship development, product and sales training and the pursuit of sales volume.
7. Direct efforts to gain majority presence in dealer showrooms though the placement of sample portfolios, showroom displays and other marketing materials to generate dealer growth.
8. Consistently gather and report information relating to competitor activity including product introductions, pricing and discounts and marketing programs.
9. Enter call detail in sales reporting program each day in real-time.
10. Communicate dealer status updates to the Accounting Department, including change in contact, business status or credit risk.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Ability to maintain up-to-date knowledge of Horizons products, processes and sales techniques
* Effective professional sales presentation, discovery and closing skills
* Ability to use MS Office and other software to manage training collateral
* Ability to communicate effectively in person, over the phone and in writing. Public speaking, presentation and facilitation skills