Process hourly payroll, requiring extensive knowledge of ADP Systems.
- Process hourly timecards, including correcting errors on weekly reports by going into ADP and manually making changes to hours.
- Process corrections/adjustments to hourly payroll and enter into ADP.
- Interact with office and factory supervisors to make required corrections.
- Balance the payroll hours reported to the weekly hours reported.
- Submit hourly payrolls to ADP after verifying accuracy of data. Have knowledge of payroll taxes to be able to perform manual calculations and to recognize system problems or errors, should they occur.
- Prepare manual payroll checks when necessary.
- Make wage and tax corrections from previous payrolls directly into the ADP system, child supoprt, wage garnishments and tax levies.
- Provide wage information as requested for employment verification, unemployment, subpoenas.
- Process check requests for United Way contributions. -Process check and/or wire reuqests for 401k Hourly Payrolls.
- Process payroll information for short term disability provider.
- Assist associates with quesitons regarding bonus/vacation balancs and timecard entries.
- Reconcile designated payroll accounts.
- Serve as back-up to Payroll Administrator for processing of exempt payrolls.
- Process monthly payroll journal entries.
- Process semi-monthly Canadian payroll.