Manage the daily needs of our customer's headquarters and stores, in coordination with the National. Acct. Managers, in order to drive sales, improve profitability, and create a "Best Experience" for Springs' associates, the customer's staff and store associates, and ultimately the consumer.
- Work closely with and communicate effectively with all members of the Spring's retail sales team (including the national account managers, regional managers and sales reps).
- Act as a liaison between the field Sales Representatives and retail customers.
- Assist with retail marketing and event planning.
- Coordinate the internal efforts of other Springs' associates in credit, sales, marketing, engineering, customer service, traffic and field sales management in order to maintain, roll out and improve our products, merchandising and promotions for assigned accounts. This includes proofing price charts and other literature, and creating and mailing service bulletins.
- Assist with new store process and roll outs.
- Create and maintain a spreadsheet that tracks new stores and roll out progress.
- Notify field sales reps of new stores in their territories or roll out schedule, including all pertinent dates.
- Coordinate internal administrative processes including maintaining account profile documentation, cross reference tables, and sales coordinating presentation materials.
- Work on special projects as required. Assist retail project managers as required