Responsible for coordinating and performing numerous customer service functions for specific assigned customers efficiently, resulting in excellent customer service. This position requires a flexible work schedule of 40 hours per week, which may include Saturday hours of 9:30 a.m. - 6 p.m. During the week the hours are 11:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
* Achieves level-specific expectations of productivity and accuracy, while processing customer requests such as:
* Responsible for maintaining current product/account/systems knowledge in order to perform tasks in compliance with standard procedures. (10%)
* Complete other related duties as assigned by Supervisor. (5%)
Education and Experience
* High School Diploma required
* Minimum of one year combined customer service experience and/or related education
* Personal computer experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Excellent communication skills (written, oral, listening, approachable)
* Computer skills meet processing requirements - 30 WPM, and ability to perform basic functions independently
* Enthusiasm in serving as customer's primary point of contact and "owning" customer challenges from start to finish
* Emerging ability to exercise personal judgement in delivering superior customer service - Level of Authority up to $250.00 per order.
* Capability/willingness to seek guidance and/or escalate concerns/improvement opportunities
* Identifies growth opportunities in personal performance and shows comfort level in taking initiative to pursue excellence.
* Utilizes established processes/procedures efficiently in daily work flows
* Develop and maintain knowledge of SWF team structure, roles, and responsibilities to facilitate communication flow
* Commitment to regular use of SWF tools to ensure product/account/systems knowledge remains current
* Work conditions are normal for an office environment.