SunSetter Products LP, America’s largest manufacturer and marketer of retractable home awnings. Come join a close-knit and growing company that is committed to providing the best experience to all of our employees and customers!
SunSetter Products has an opening for an experienced Quality Assurance (QA) Manager. The QA Manager will be responsible for operational excellence, ensuring continuous improvements with all aspects of quality through the production process. The purpose of this position is to maintain the high standards of the SunSetter brand beginning at the supply chain through to the end user. This position will work closely with other manufacturing personnel and report to the Plant Manager. Local candidates only; the company does not provide relocation allowance.
- Define, maintain, and continuously improve the required documentation of the quality system to maintain the high standards of the SunSetter brand
- Develop systems, policies, and procedures to ensure consistent conformance to quality standards in the manufacturing process
- Develop and implement quality inspection criteria and procedures, and train manufacturing personnel for in-process inspections through the manufacturing process
- Manage the quality of incoming components from suppliers to insure all specifications and requirements are adhered to
- Manage all quality related aspects of supplier relationships, including corrective action plans
- Responsible for the corrective action system to insure timely completion and providing periodic reports and metrics on all quality issues
- Provide periodic reports on problem areas and quality trends to senior management
- Conduct audit of manufacturing processes to ensure all quality standards are fully documented and implemented
- Prepare quality documentation and reports using statistical process control methods
- Implement ongoing culture of high quality standards with all factory personnel creating ownership, accountability, and pride in workmanship
- Assist other factory departments during peak season periods as business requirements develop