Fills customers' orders in accordance with specifications on order form. Receives and reads customer order to identify item(s) to be pulled. Verifies stock availability. Operating warehouse machinery in accordance with established procedures, obtains item(s) in stock from shelves. Conveys, or prepares, orders for wrapping and delivery. Prepares and maintains records. Cleans and maintains work area to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
Hours are Monday-Friday 2:30-11PM.
- Pick orders and load/unload trailers with lift and manually
- Perform any other duties as assigned by team leader
- Pick orders for manufacturing departments via material requisitions
- Pick orders for shipping via shippers using lift or order picker
- Initiate cycle count requests when inventory variances are discovered
- Complete cycle count sheets
- Maintain warehouse operations
- Filll picking holes for pickers
- Put product away in warehouse proper from the receiving dock and manufacturing departments
- Repair pallets
- Perform daily checklist on lift and maintain batteries
- Clean assigned area; remove trash; recycle as appropriate
- Ensure work area is in a clean and safe condition
- Report unsafe conditions to department leadership