Manages, leads and coordinates the learning and development process at all locations. Develop, implement and evaluate activities and programs that address associate training (internal & external), development, performance assessment, talent management and the needs of associate/business to ensure that the knowledge, skills, abilities, and organization of the workforce to meet current and future organizational needs.
• Assesses current state and future learning and development needs of the organization and develops a comprehensive organizational learning plan to address those needs
• Builds, aligns and executes plan that includes internal and external instruction, on the job experiential learning, mentoring and use of our Learning Management System (LMS)
• Creates and manages budget that leverages internal resources, external training, OJT and other learning and development vehicles
Advanced Learning/Leadership Development
• Responsible for the ongoing structure and administration of the Leadership Development Process of SWF. Includes application and selection process, utilization of external vendors and internal resources.
• Create training processes and tools to meet the needs of the SWF Senior Leadership Team and other business leaders in accordance with our strategic development needs, and assist in the training and facilitation of these learning tools
• Participate in the workforce planning process to understand the learning needs of the organization, high-potential associates, and departments.
• Primary focus is on exempt and office hourly associate development.
• Responsible for learning processes including; external seminars/workshops, tuition reimbursement, teaming and behavior trait assessments, and leadership development.
• Establishes programs, provides direction and coordinates the learning offerings of outside providers and internal experts that ensures the learning offerings aligns with our strategic direction and associates' development needs.
• Owns and manages the process for the SWF in house training and development offerings.
• Works with outside vendors and in house instructors to develop classes and deliver these courses as needed.
• Creates and manages programs to include the following: high potential development, onboarding, orientation, initial training, new in position development/orientation, and ongoing development
• Establishes the appropriate metrics to determine the effectiveness of all training and development programs
• Partners with leadership to recommend and implement training solutions based on gaps that exist; works with leadership to address needs
• Defines learning objectives based on requirements and using sound instructional design expertise
• Collaborates with subject matter experts to collect content for training solutions
• Maintains the LMS, including organizing new content to meet established criteria, and ensuring all published content is accurate and current
• Works with LMS vendor, IT or software vendor to resolve any technical issues with the web based training course or its performance within the LMS
• Serves as the innovative expert for training systems and tools, staying current of trends and tools, and providing direction and assistance on the development of new and effective ways to teach and learn
• Manages budget and approval workflows for training and development.
• Administer the development planning process within the performance management system and software
Education and Experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Process Improvement skills are required