Perform all the assigned jobs related to Injection Molding and Sub Assembly packaging including machine operations and material handling.
Hours are Monday-Friday 6:30AM-2:30PM
- Work with FRN, Visions IS, Grinders, loaders, dryers, color blending, scales, and injection molding equipment
- Run injection molding machines: trouble shoot simple alarms and restart
- Keep machines running by refilling and mixing materials according to work order
- Keep work area organized and neat
- Box and label parts quickly and accurately
- Wrap and ticket skids
- Perform color changes according to work order
- Inspect all parts for quality 4 times per shift, measure with caliper and use gauges to assure specifications
- Continually watch for defects and alert trouble-shooters.
- Keep track of production and use calculator to do simple math
- Fill out paperwork and work orders with 100% accuracy
- Work safely and wear all PPE
- Meet or exceed established performance and quality expectations while effectively utilizing Q@S initiatives, BEX concepts and the 6S process
- Performs other duties as assigned by management