Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Communicates and interprets packaging changes to employees and supervisors.
- Fluent in Solidworks or AutoCAD.
- Identifies packaging issues to change, assists others in researching, analyzing, recommending changes to new or complex packaging challenges.
- Can present effectively to small group outside packaging on packaging related or familiar topics.
- Can listen for other's needs; regularly uses active listening skills.
- Can prioritize own work, including projects and crossover work with others.
- Manages projects involving others (primarily within department) and meets established deadlines.
- Identifies time needed for groups/teams to meet deadlines.
- Effectively supports accomplishment of team goals.
- Gathers information from other sources and can report in documentation.
- Provides problem solving leadership.
- Expedites packaging issues with input or assistance from other areas.
- Thoroughly understands basic packaging principles and can recognize more advanced flaws or potential issues.
- Can communicate causative factors to managers and others.
- Gives input into annual planning and changes to the plan throughout the year.
- Leads or expedites approval for training and development as needed. Trains others on packaging process and related procedures.
- Is a Junior level student at a 4 year Packaging program
This internship is for Summer and Fall 2018. It will start in May/June and end in December.