Responsible for meeting or exceeding budgeted sales of Springs Window Fashions products to home fashions dealers / interior decorators / designers and builders within their assigned territory. Also, the individual will solicit and maintain favorable contacts with current and potential dealers / decorators / designers and builders within a sales territory. The Territory Sales Manager should live in the Coeur d'Alene, ID or Spokane, WA area.
- [70%] Call on window covering / home fashion dealers, interior decorators / designers and builders within an assigned territory and increase sales of SWF products.
- [10%] Conduct sales training and seminars to create favorable acceptance of SWF products.
- [5%] Consistently handle customer complaints with diplomacy, tact and understanding to maintain customer loyalty and friendship.
- [5%] Develop and maintain competitive analysis to include product details, product pricing, marketing strategies and strengths/weaknesses. Keep informed of competitive activities and communicate competitive environment within territory to Business Unit Manager.
- [5%] Keep accurate up-to-date records; report expenses as required. Uphold company guidelines regarding travel and entertainment to assure profitable operation. Understand and adhere to company sales & personnel policies and procedures.
- [5%] Attend training sessions and sales meetings to expend product knowledge, and understanding of company operations. Recommend product improvement of Marketing.