Ensures quality by:
- Follow ship dates and order times
- Clearly defining and utilizing processes in daily work
- Understanding SFW team structure, roles and responsibilities
- Integrating process methodology into daily work; MPI, QAT, 6S, 6D, Q@S etc
- Looking for innovative ways to streamline work processes across the division and involves stakeholders
- Knowledge of warehouse inventory control system
- Establishing forums to share best practices
- Using department and company scorecard and other metrics
- Performing work at various heights
- Job Purpose
- Fills customers orders in accordance with specifications on order form. Receives and reads customer order to identify item(s) to be pulled. Verifies stock availability. Operating warehouse machinery in accordance with established procedures, obtains item(s) in stock from shelves. Conveys, or prepares, orders for wrapping and delivery. Prepares and maintains records. Cleans and maintains work area to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
85% Fills orders in accordance with specifications on order form. Pick orders in accordance with order form specifications, using lift or order picker
- Load and unload trucks.
- Print labels and inventory tickets.
- Initiate cycle count requests when inventory variances are detected.
- Band/Wrap orders for delivery.
- Complete import/export paperwork, as necessary.
- Process orders using Pitney Bowes.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Report all unsafe conditions to Team leader.
- Have a high level of safety awareness to include defensive driving skills and increased awareness of surroundings.
- Maintain good attendance and work all posted overtime.
10% Maintain warehouse operations. Complete replenishment cards.
- Replenish materials into their proper locations.
- Repair pallets.
- Perform daily maintenance on warehouse equipment (maintain, charge, clean batteries).
5% Maintain warehouse environment. Follow established procedures to maintain work environment in a neat and orderly condition.
- Follow safety policies and procedures. Attend regularly-scheduled safety meetings.
- Attend daily huddles and other meetings to ensure smooth flow of communication.
- Clean assigned areas; remove trash; recycle as appropriate.
- Ensure work area is in a clean and safe condition.
- Report unsafe conditions to Team leader.