• Strong organization and coordination skills.
• Communication Skills Written communication skills, with understanding of English language and sentence structures.
• Verbal communication skills with internal associates and external vendors
• Ability to raise issues and concerns to appropriate individuals for resolution when unable to independently resolve.
• Schedules meetings and maintains calendars: In addition to scheduling outside and in-house meetings, this responsibility involves coordinating all details as necessary or requested (date/time/location, attendees, agendas, catering, equipment). Coordinates travel arrangements (airfare, hotel, rental cars) through Corporate Travel. Includes obtaining quotes, making reservations, putting reservations on hold and confirming and assuring all details are handled appropriately.
• Maintains and utilizes spreadsheets for budget and accounting purposes based on invoice flow.
1. These reports assist managers with budgeting issues and P.O. approval as well as provide interim reports and scorecards for weekly meeting reporting. prepares invoices for manager signature and then forwards them to accounting for processing.
2. May include auditing accuracy of invoice by confirming rates, hours, products, time periods, etc. Copies of all invoices are kept within the department for reference following payment.
3. Process includes copying all invoices, filing and maintenance of invoice records for the department and projects as necessary.
4. Gathers data for entry of weekly time reports for department and related projects.
5. Hours are then used to provide accurate reports and scorecards used as measurements for the departmental progress.
• Bilingual 80% English
• Experience in Microsoft office (advanced excel)
• Service attitude
• Focused on work
• Good attitude
• Minimum 2 years of experience as a executive assistant