Associate will perform all the assigned responsibilities related to operating fabric pleating equipment.
Hours are Monday - Thursday - 5 am. to 3 pm.
- Run pleater/gluer machines including minor trouble shooting
- Set up machine (use tape measure; loosen and set stops, change out die, place rolls on machine, ensure adequate glue supply)
- Continually monitor and adjust machine – machine adjustments may involve use of computer
- Continually watch for defects and alert trouble-shooters
- Inspect final product for quality
- Keep track of production and use calculator for simple math
- Performs other duties as assigned by management