Education and Experience
- Minimum - High school diploma or equivalent; One year general office experience or one year manufacturing experience for product knowledge.
- One year personal computer experience
- Preferred - Bachelor's degree; 1-2 years relevant experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Able to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of manufacturing process and structure.
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate activities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment comprised of varying organizational levels.
- Good communication skills. English/ Spanish.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.