MechoSystems is the world’s leading designer, manufacturer, and marketer of manual, motorized and automated solar-shading systems. The company provides innovative solutions, and consultancy for the design challenges of unique building design, daylighting, controlled WindowManagement®, and sustainability to the Architectural, Design, and Engineering Communities. The headquarters of MechoSystems is in LIC NY, employs over 500 people worldwide, with manufacturing facilities in the U.S. Mexico and the U.K. (Edison, N.J., Reynosa MX, and Milton Keynes UK).
There is now an excellent opportunity for an accomplished salesperson within our Dallas/Forthworth area. We are looking for an experienced Business Development Representative to cultivate strategic relationships with MEP, architectural, interior, lighting design, and energy consulting firms whom through consultative sales shall support these practices and further develop specifications for MechoSystems window-covering hardware, lighting control, and shade-automation control-system products.
* Drive sales and make markets to meet the plan objectives for the territory, and corporate growth.
* Develop sales by managing key dealer accounts.
* Grow with a developing team of sales engineers to meet the objectives of our strategic market plan.
* Generate new accounts and drive incremental sales at existing accounts and projects.
* Work with MEP engineers, architects, energy and lighting designers, providing specification on building projects.
* Manage yourself to grow with a team of colleagues in meeting the corporate objectives of MechoSystems’ strategic plan.
Education and Experience
* 4-6 years’ experience in successful Architectural sales.
* Bachelors degree required.
* Experience in building or lighting control management a plus.
* Strong communication & presentation skills.
* Strong ability to solve the financial and business problems for customers by providing high level solutions in a conceptual manner.
* Computer skills: Proficiency with MS Office is required. Proficiency with a CRM system is preferred.
* Building Automation Systems experience preferred