Responsible for multiple engineering disciplines and technical functions with respect to developing the growth and profitability of the SWF Mexican Operations.
- Project management for relocation of existing processes between SWF plants
- Pursuing and executing Continuous Improvement projects impacting process, product, equipment, labor, material utilization, PPV of raw materials, and facilities.
- Developing skills and processes required to successfully support the expanding of automated manufacturing operations and Strip Technology in Mexico.
- Instrumental on transferring the know-how of manufacturing processes, learning-curve optimization, and process documentation during the execution of equipment relocation, installation, and commissioning.
- The position requires a continuous optimization of department/facility floor layout, work-load balancing, cost estimates, cost reduction, capital equipment justification, operations improvement, and project engineering.
- Assignments are broad in nature, usually requiring originality, ingenuity, and persistence. Full accountability is expected for timelines and project completion within budget.
- Collaborative work with existing engineers from all Mexican facilities to improve products and manufacturing processes.
- Incumbent will provide leadership in new product introductions and business growth initiatives.