Drive Quality at the source through Lean Process implementation. CI Manager is responsible to for all facility operational quality programs, quality improvement and process capability. The Purpose of this position is to train, lead quality and process deep dives, implement permanent corrective action, coach on problem solving and help enable the MDI process (SPQDC).
This position will execute the SWF Quality strategy and support the Business Units on problem solving and employee engagement. CI Manager will be responsible for the new hire training department and to ensure training effectiveness metrics are established and monitored. CI Manager will utilize the training department to enable more effective process improvement and validation of quality system and processes. Use Lean and Six Sigma Methods to develop in station process control.
* Work with VP, Quality and OpEx to execute strategy for Lean Sigma continuous improvement
* Support policy deployment activities to define strategic objectives and metrics for the facility
* Train organization in Lean (Standard Work, Flow, TPM, MDI, Visual Factory), 5S and Six Sigma methods
* Mentor leadership and facilitate change management activities to support transition to lean thinking
* Lead cross-functional teams in Process Improvement and Six Sigma improvement projects
* Lead APQP Teams and lead New Product Introductions
* Promote analytical problem solving through sound statistical application 7 lean tools
* Incorporate the use of Lean/Six Sigma tools and methods in team activities and business problem solving
* Develop data collection and retrieval tools for problem solving and continuous improvement
* Develop and implement quality processes, ensure effective measurement systems are in place and structure approach to improving process deficiencies Understands VOC , QFD Lead new hire training department and implement training effectiveness metrics Lead cross functional teams
Education and Experience
* Bachelor's or University degree in engineering, mechanical or industrial engineering and / or CQE, CQM
* 5 Years' experience in Quality with progressive experience.
* 6 Sigma certification
* Must have experience creating data collection and retrieval tools for organizational use.
* Leading training departments and / or training experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Expertise in leading employee engagement teams
* Strong process engineering and data analysis skills required
* Must understand Control Plans, PFMEA, Error Proofing, Standard Work and Flow
* Must have advanced skills with Excel, Access, Minitab and PowerPoint